The security of your event is a component that should not be overlooked when planning a seminar, a gala or any other event that brings together a large number of guests. For some time, security measures have evolved and regulations impose strict conditions. Especially since the rise of new technologies has also changed the situation. As an event planner, event security should be a top priority. But how do you cope with so many rules?
Cover all aspects of event security such as security, fire, rescue, or security to fight against malicious acts and terrorism.
The S.N.S accompanies you by taking care of all the elements that will condition the security of the event:
- Ensure that there is no risk of fire (outdoor event in the forest or in open fields) or flooding (riverside or seaside).
- Ensure that the event does not spill over onto adjacent private property or the public domain.
- Manage the flow of vehicles and pedestrians, on arrival and departure.
- Manage the internal circulation of the event.
- Anticipate and manage (channel through a barrier to avoid panic) crowd movements.
- Prevent access to unauthorized exterior elements, especially in the technical area (cloakroom, dressing rooms, technical rooms, kitchen and storage rooms, etc.).
- Provide for bobology (sunstroke, animal stings, etc.) and possible accidents with the presence of a first aid station (IDE) and free access to official rescue services (fire brigade, ambulance service, etc.).
- Ensure the presence of fire hydrants in good condition and with sufficient water flow.
We have experienced agents in the field and already have numerous secure events to our credit: (concerts, forums, fairs, weddings, birthdays and many others …).
Customer satisfaction guaranteed!